Cape Gate Build it holds its store to the highest standards. The, owners, Glenn and Chris, believe in the values of Family, Entrepreneurship and Passion. These values form the basis of their customer service and consequently strive to give back to the community as well as make sure their customers are happy with their service. Build it believes that things should be done right the first time.
Chris, Glenn and the Cape Gate Build it staff understand that building or renovating can be quite stressful. They therefore makes it a priority to ensure they only supply the best building materials. They believe that this way you will be able to trust them, their advice and their product, which takes a lot of stress off you.
Outstanding customer service, expert building advice and continued support are tailored to meet your requirements.
- Prices are quoted are in ZAR (South African Rand)
- Please order your products directly from this website.
- Select your product - add to the Shopping Cart - either continue Shopping, or Check Out.
- Please note, you must accept the "Terms of Service" (Terms and Conditions) before the system will allow you to proceed further.
- While we would prefer you to register as a customer (for future orders) you may also continue as a Guest. You will still have to add some basic information. Either way, you must provide a Username and Password otherwise you will not be able to complete the transaction
Once you have Confirmed the Purchase and you will be directed to the PayFast Transactional Server to make your payment. You will be asked to enter your Username and Password. Complete the transaction.
- You will receive confirmation once you have completed the transaction. An invoice and a PayFast confirmation will be sent to your registered email address
- Capegate Build it may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Payment: Full payment is required before the order is processed. This can be done via the website using PayFast.
- Use your invoice number as reference for your payment to ensure accurate allocation of funds.